Join Online High-Level Panel Event on International HPV Awareness Day (4 March 2022)
Zodwa Sithole, CANSA Head of Advocacy will be one of the panellists.
Time: 04:00 PM in Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Who Should Attend?
- How will HPV vaccination impact the global burden of disease?
- What are the main challenges for governments and healthcare systems in achieving HPV vaccination?
- What can we learn from program implementation progress in different resource settings around the world?
- What are the biggest challenges and key opportunities in advancing access to HPV vaccines?
- What is the impact of the COVID 19 global pandemic on access/take up of HPV vaccination – what strategies can we use to ameliorate that impact?
- What are the key lessons from the COVID experience about changing public attitudes and behaviours towards vaccination and public health?
- Dr. Patrick Amoth, Chair of the WHO Executive Board and Acting Director General for the Kenyan Ministry of Health
- Marcia Anne Cross, Emmy-nominated actress, advocate, cancer thriver, HPV Cancers Alliance co-founder
- Jason Mendelsohn, Founder of SupermanHPV.com and HPV-cancer survivor
- Dr. Joel Palefsky, International Papillomavirus Society and Chair of the International HPV Awareness Day Campaign
- Dr. Sema Sgaier, Co-founder and CEO of Surgo Ventures. Alumni Board Member Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Zodwa Sithole, Head of Advocacy Cancer Association of South Africa, CANSA
- Katja Iversen, Executive Advisor, Author, Global Advocate on purpose-driven Leadership. Former CEO of Women Deliver