CANSA relies on income generated from its fundraising events and projects in order to sustain the Care & Support it provides to those affected by cancer.
CANSA uses third party service providers to enable some fundraising activities. These third parties will collect personal information on CANSA’s behalf. CANSA complies to POPIA and we will not provide your personal information to anyone else unless you provide consent or one of the following exceptions applies:
- You would reasonably expect us to use the information for that purpose;
- The information is used only for historical, statistical or research purposes and is not published in an identifiable form.
View CANSA’s Calendar for info re our fundraising campaigns, important days of celebration and health campaigns.
Support CANSA’s Fundraising Events & Projects
View current events on Quicket….
- Shavathon (February)
- Cuppa For CANSA (June to October)
- Tekkie Tax (August)
- Sanlam Cape Town Marathon (October)
- Relay For Life (Regional events all year / Corporate event view website)
- CANSA Active (all year)
Other Fundraising Opportunities
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO