Donate or Raise Funds Online
Help CANSA be a gift to those affected by cancer by making an online donation or becoming an online fundraising activist on one of CANSA’s online fundraising projects below.
- It’s easy, simply click on the project closest to your heart and follow the prompts to set it up.
- If you get stuck, consult our user-friendly Online Fundraising Manual to assist you.
- Once you have set up a fundraising project on GivenGain you will be able to keep track of your donors. You can encourage online donations by making use of videos & photos and sharing the URL (link) to your project on your social media networks and via email.
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO
Choose an Online Fundraising Project:
Care & Support:
CANSA’s Care Centres offer a wide range of care & support services to those affected by cancer. Please support our projects so that we can offer support to more patients and their loved ones:
- CancerCare Coping Kit (free audio-programme to help patients & loved ones cope with cancer diagnosis)
- CANSA Care Homes (a home-from-home for out of town patients receiving treatment)
- CANSA Help Desk (keep phone lines manned – phone, WhatsApp and email support)
- Counselling & Home Based Care (training of counsellors & home based carers)
- Kindest Cut Campaign (hair donations and funds for wigs)
- Tele Counselling (allow us to counsel those affected by cancer for free)
- Youth Affected by Cancer (counselling, practical support & lodging for parents of children / teens receiving treatment / prostheses for young cancer patients)
- Service Delivery Discretionary (affordable stoma products, prostheses, and medical equipment hire)
Education & Screening:
CANSA’s health & education campaigns (including our cancer screening offering) are aimed at reducing cancer risk and are rolled out in SA communities via our CANSA Care Centres throughout the year. We need your help to educate more people and to lower the cancer burden in SA:
- Educational & Support Material (educational leaflets & posters in multiple languages)
- Mobile Health Clinics (help keep screening clinics on the road to reach people in remote areas)
- Cancer Screening (help with purchase of consumables keeping screening affordable / purchase screening equipment)
Research & Advocacy:
CANSA is a leading role-player, spending more than R12 million annually, supporting cancer research in SA. The scientific findings and knowledge gained from CANSA’s research & based on international research, are used to realign our health programmes, as well as strengthen our advocacy role to the greater benefit of the public:
CANSA Care Centres:
Our cancer screening offering, health & education campaigns and care & support programmes are rolled out via the staff and volunteers at local CANSA Care Centres throughout SA. Support the work that your local CANSA Care Centre is doing:
- Boksburg CANSA Care Centre
- Pretoria CANSA Care Centre
- Roodepoort CANSA Care Centre
- Vaal Triangle CANSA Care Centre
- Cape Metro CANSA Care Centre
- George CANSA Care Centre
- Oudtshoorn CANSA Care Centre
- Paarl CANSA Care Centre
CANSA Care Homes
National Fundraising Campaigns:
Find information re other CANSA fundraisers and events…
Make a Personal Online Donation
You can make a personal online donation in memory of someone you lost to cancer; in honour of someone you know fighting cancer or in lieu of receiving a gift yourself, or you could leave a bequest to CANSA.