CANSA Annual General Meeting 2022
Notice is hereby given that the 91st AGM of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) will be held via Zoom Conferencing on the 25th October 2022 at 12 00.
To transact the following business:
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the AGM held on 14 October 2021
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Special Members’ Meeting held on 5 April 2022
- Presentation reports by: Chairperson, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial
- Officer and Social and Ethics Committee
- Adoption of the Ordinary Resolutions
- Awards and Recognition
- Any other business to be transacted at the AGM
Please inform Mamo Tshabalala at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to join the Zoom Conference.
Memorandum of Incorporation
Previous Minutes, Reports and Financials
- Minutes of Special Members’ Meeting 5 April 2022
- Minutes of Virtual Annual General Meeting 14 October 2021
- Previous Minutes AGM’s
- CANSA Integrated Report 2021 | 2022
- CANSA Integrated Report 2020 | 2021 (including Financial Statement)
- Previous Integrated Reports & Financial Statements
What CANSA Has Achieved in the Past Financial Year:
The AGM for CANSA will be held on the 25th October 2022. The cut-off date for membership registration for CANSA’s 2022 AGM will be on Thursday, 31 August 2022.
- All members whose forms / payments are received after this date will not have voting rights at the AGM of the 25th October 2022.
- Sign up and pay for membership online…
For further information please contact Lucy Balona, Head: Marketing & Communication CANSA – email: email@example.com or tel: 011-616 7662.