The cut-off date for CANSA’s Annual membership will be on the 30 July 2021. All members whose forms / payments are received after this date will not have voting rights at the 2021 National AGM. These membership requests will be added to the 2022 Membership Register, allowing these members to vote at 2022’s National AGM.
National Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice is hereby given that the 89th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA):
Venue: Please inform Mamo Tshabalala at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Zoom Conference
Date / Time: Wednesday, 2 December 2020 at 12:00
For the following business:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- To approve the ordinary resolutions
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting
Memorandum of Incorporation
Previous Minutes, Reports and Financials
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2019
- Previous Integrated Reports & Financial Statements
- Previous Minutes AGM’s
What CANSA Has Achieved in the Past Financial Year:
For further information please contact Lucy Balona, Head: Marketing & Communication CANSA – email: email@example.com or tel: 011-616 7662.