The Special Members Meeting for CANSA will be held on the 5th April 2022. The cut-off date for CANSA’s Special Members’ Meeting will be on Thursday, 10 March 2022.
- All members whose forms / payments are received after this date will not have voting rights at this special meeting of the 5th of April 2022.
- However, the membership requests will be added to the 2022 Membership Register, allowing these members to vote at CANSA 2022’s National AGM.
- Sign up and pay for membership online…
Special Members’ Meeting for CANSA 2022
Notice is hereby given that a Special Members’ Meeting of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) will be held via Zoom Conferencing.
Please inform Mamo Tshabalala at email@example.com in order to join the Zoom Conference.
Date / Time: Tuesday, 5 April 2022 at 10:00
For the following business:
In line with CANSA’s policy to appoint a new audit firm every 10 years, the appointment of auditors followed a competitive bidding process in accordance with CANSA’s Procurement Policy. This is now complete, and the BOARD can recommend a firm to be appointed which will be tabled at the CANSA Special Membership meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to approve the special resolution.
Memorandum of Incorporation
Previous Minutes, Reports and Financials
- CANSA Integrated Report 2020 / 2021
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2020
- Previous Integrated Reports & Financial Statements
- Previous Minutes AGM’s
What CANSA Has Achieved in the Past Financial Year:
For further information please contact Lucy Balona, Head: Marketing & Communication CANSA – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 011-616 7662.