Free Webinar Series: Cancer Dojo Talks by Conn Bertish Sponsored by Sanlam
Join cancer survivor & founder of Cancer Dojo, Conn Bertish for the first of his eight free webinars from September to November for cancer warriors sponsored by CANSA’s partner, Sanlam aimed at cancer survivors, patients and caregivers.
Conn is a trainer of resilience and a master of creativity and a playful mental state. Guests will be inspired to learn and experiment with the use of creativity to play a role in their own healing, in their own way, together with their treatments. He’ll chat about how better to harness the science of Psychoneuroimmunology to help patients / survivors better navigate the ‘ups and downs’ of their path back to health.
Here is the list of all the talks:
- Webinar 1: 30 September – 11:00 to 12:00 – Happy People Are Harder To Kill
- Webinar 2: 7 October – 11:00 to 12:00 – Purpose builds resilience
- Webinar 3: 14 October – 11:00 to 12:00 – Creativity to make you Harder To Kill
- Webinar 4: 21 October – 11:00 to 12:00 – How supporters can build warrior resilience
- Webinar 5: 28 October – 11:00 to 12:00 – How Crisis is Freedom to Grow Stronger
- Webinar 6: 4 November – 11:00 to 12:00 – Wrangling Happiness from Supporters
- Webinar 7: 11 November – 11:00 to 12:00 – Food & Nutrition to build resilience
- Webinar 8: 18 November – 11:00 to 12:00 – Living with purpose as a Harder To Kill strategy
To take part and join, please go to www.cancerdojo.com/talks and then register for each talk by clicking on the name of the talk.