CANSA World Lung Cancer Day Webinar
World Lung Cancer Day Webinar Recording:
- Liberty Presentation– risk factors for lung cancer
- eCigarette Survey
- Lung Cancer Awareness Video (English)
- Lung Cancer Awareness Video (isiZulu)
We take around 23 000 breaths a day, constantly exposing our lungs to the surrounding environment. If you have lungs, you can get lung cancer which, like many other cancers, is more treatable if diagnosed early.
Tobacco use is one of the most preventable causes of cancer. In South Africa, lung cancer features among the top five cancers among men.
- Dr Reinhardt Erasmus from Liberty – Lung cancer risk factors
- Susan Walls – Perspective of a patient living with lung cancer
- Thato Mmako – Youth and community member discuss tobacco issues in his community
- Thomas van Huyssteen from Development Gateway – Latest research on E- cigarette trends in urban South Africa
Supported by Novartis