Lessons Learnt from Cancer – Volunteer and cancer Survivor Neil Shares
A cancer symposium was held on 26 October 2012 in the CANSA Central Gauteng region.
The day was a success and one of CANSA’s volunteers and a cancer Survivor, Neil Macphail gave a presentation entitled “Lessons learnt from cancer.” Neil is willing to share this presentation with other survivors and their families.
In summary, Neil says –
- Develop your mind power.
- Do not waste energy on negative emotions.
- Get rid of emotional baggage.
- Do not live in fear.
- Practice living in the here and now.
- Live, love and enjoy life each and every day.
- Help others with loving compassion.
- Lighten up and laugh often and loud.
View the presentation: Lessons learnt from cancer