COVID-19 Alert: No events will take place due to social distancing measures. CANSA will continue supporting patients virtually via our online support platforms, Toll Free Call Centre 0800 22 66 22 and our WhatsApp lines which are 072 197 9305 English and Afrikaans / 071 867 3530 Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati. A list of staff on call during the nationwide lockdown will also be posted on the CANSA website.
Furthermore, CANSA may be contacted via our social media platforms:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CancerAssociationOfSouthAfrica)
- Twitter @CANSA https://twitter.com/cansa) and
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/cancerassociationofsouthafrica/)
CANSA relies on income generated from its fundraising events and projects in order to sustain the Holistic Care & Support it provides to those affected by cancer.
View CANSA’s Calendar for info re our fundraising campaigns, important days of celebration and health campaigns.
Support CANSA’s Fundraising Events & Projects
View current events on Quicket….
- Shavathon (February)
- Hollard DareDevil Run (March)
- Tekkie Tax (May)
- Cuppa For CANSA (June to October)
- Sanlam Cape Town Marathon (October)
- Relay For Life (Regional events all year / Corporate event view website)
- CANSA Active (all year)
Other Fundraising Opportunities
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO