The responsibility rests with patients to contact CANSA for assistance. Read more...
CANSA’s Wish List
CANSA helps educate communities like yours, throughout SA, regarding affordable cancer screening options available; the symptoms of cancer and how to reduce cancer risk every day. We also provide care & support to those affected by cancer. Read more…
YOU can make an online donation below, so that we can continue to be a gift to those affected by cancer in SA – which gift will you choose to give?
In order to process your donation you will be redirected to the GivenGain website.
- R90 will help fund a Clinical Breast Examination (routine physical exam - touch / visual - of breasts to detect lumps / abnormalities)
- R250 will help sponsor free telephonic counselling, available in 7 languages
- R350 will enable an individual / group counselling session
- R100 will enable us to produce one CANSA CancerCare Coping Kit Booklet to help a patient and loved ones cope with a cancer diagnosis
- R180 will help pay for a Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) blood test screening for prostate cancer
- R135 will help fund one FotoFinder Mole Analysis, screening for skin cancer, for one person
- R150 will help us run a support group with refreshments for patients in their community
- R150 will enable the purchase of a pack of adult diapers for a cancer patient
- R150 will enable the purchase of a box of bed linen savers for terminally ill cancer patients
- R220 will enable the purchase of a tin of meal replacement for a child / teen
- R220 will enable the purchase of a tin of meal replacement for an adult.
- R250 will enable us to put together a CANSA Care Pack for a child / teen.
- R300 will enable us to put together a CANSA Care Pack for an adult.
- R300 will enable the purchase of a two week supply of sanitary towels / diapers to a cervical cancer patient.
- R300 can keep our CANSA Help Desk operational for 30 minutes (this includes toll free calls, emails, and multilingual WhatsApp support)
- R380 will help fund consumables & cytology for one Pap smear test, screening for cervical cancer and a clinical breast examination
- R500 will enable us to print 100 educational posters to be placed in local schools, clinics, hospitals & community centres
- R500 will enable us to produce 300 educational pamphlets to make the public aware of screening available, cancer symptoms and how to reduce cancer risk
- R500 will enable CANSA to support researchers conducting research at local tertiary institutions to help reduce cancer risk. Findings from research also help us to provide accurate information regarding reduction of personal cancer risk to the public...
- R500 will enable training of one ‘patient care volunteer’
- R650 will enable us to provide accommodation, food and transport to one cancer patient, per day, staying at our Care Homes, who live far away from treatment centres
- R1 000 will enable us to transform hair donations received into one wig
- R4 500 will enable the purchase of a port / broviac to make cancer treatment for a child less traumatic
- R5 000 will cover running costs for one day, of our Mobile Health Clinic visiting remote areas to offer screening. Or donate R850 to fill up the tank with fuel.
- R120 can help volunteers knit / crochet two Knitted knockers for women who cannot afford breast prosthesis.
- Become an online fundraising activist on one of CANSA’s online fundraising projects