CANSA Springbok Virtual Care Centre
How We Help You:
The CANSA Springbok Virtual Care Centre works remotely to offer services within the community in a streamlined and modern way. Employees and volunteers are home-based.
Contact us, we’d like to offer you & your loved ones care & support.
Tel: 027-712 2864 (Geraldine Baadjies) | 0800 22 66 22 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates to follow shortly…
How Referrals to CANSA Work
Should our Care Centre be unable to provide a service that you require, we will do our best to refer you, so that you can receive the care and support you need. The following online support groups & resources are available…
CANSA is committed to connecting people facing cancer with information, day-to-day help as well as emotional support they need in the communities where they live. Our aim is to ensure that cancer Survivors and their loved ones don’t have to face cancer alone; we’re here to support them through every step of their cancer journey.*
* The responsibility rests with patients to contact CANSA for assistance. CANSA is not informed of any diagnoses / of patients being treated at medical centres. Family need to obtain permission from patients, before CANSA may contact them. Read more…
How You Help Us:
Participate in Our Events:
- Contact us for info re our local fundraisers such as Shavathon, Cuppa For CANSA, Relay For Life, CANSA Active and Sanlam Cape Town Marathon
- Participate in events advertised on Facebook
Donate to Support Our Care Centre’s Service:
- Make a secure online donation
- Become an online fundraising activist for our Care Centre (download GivenGain Fundraising Manual)
- Phone us for banking details
See how your donation is used by CANSA to fight cancer…
We rely on volunteers to help us reach as many people in our community, affected by cancer, as possible. We need your assistance with care & support programmes, administrative tasks and fundraising events. Training will be provided by CANSA Staff, so please contact us today to become part of our family and a CANSA volunteer.
You can also become a member of CANSA.
A leader in the fight against cancer in SA, since 1931, the purpose of the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA), is to offer a unique, integrated service to the public and to all people affected by cancer.
It’s mission is to be the preferred non-profit leader that enables research with regards to lowering cancer risk, educating the public regarding symptoms, screening and risk reduction, and providing care and support to all people affected by cancer. Read more…
Furthermore our Advocacy team performs a Watchdog Role striving to ensure that South African policy makers are influenced with regards to important cancer control issues, and patients’ right to healthcare is protected.
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO