The responsibility rests with patients to contact CANSA for assistance. Read more...

Xtreme Auctions Supports CANSA

Xtreme Auctions helps to raise much needed funds for various organisations through the auction of collectable memorabilia, accommodation (4 & 5 star resorts), ladies hampers, and fishing hampers.

Our cost price is used and all items sold above reserve received, will be paid 70% to CANSA and the remaining 30% to Xtreme Auctions. Read more…

Visit https://xtremea.co.za/ for details

Queries

Johann van Wyngaardt
Cell: 064 852 2677
Email: johannwyn@gmail.com

Do you have a question?
Ask CANSA
Book a counselling session

CANSA Tele Counselling

 0800 22 6622 Toll Free
 072 197 9305 English and Afrikaans
 071 867 3530 Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati

 

info@cansa.org.za

  Find Your Care Centre

About Us | Get in Touch

Sign up to receive news and updates: