Wilderness to Wellness – A Journal for Women with Cancer to Benefit CANSA
CANSA will receive 20% from the profit of the sale of Wilderness to Wellness journals for women with cancer. Read media release…
The Wilderness to Wellness Journal is a handcrafted hard-cover book that assists women in moving from the wilderness of cancer into a holistic wellness journey of recovery and healing. Purchase the journal online for R385…
Many women do not have the privilege of focussing on their emotional healing during their cancer journeys.
Reasons for this may include a lack of finances, time and / or energy to seek assistance during this difficult time – whether it be from a psychologist, a counsellor or just a support group.
Healing is however as much a mental process as it is a physical one.
Our Wilderness to Wellness Journal has been developed to assist its brave readers in their cancer journeys, in the comfort of their own homes and at their own pace.
Purpose of the Journal
- help plan and schedule your life with cancer
- help track your progress
- to help you focus on what is positive in your life
- to guide you through aspects of self-care and nurturing
- to allow an opportunity for self-reflection
- to help you maintain a sense of self apart from your cancer diagnosis
- to help you keep a record of your unique story
Queries may be directed to email@example.com