Type C Research Projects
Our type C research projects only cover aspects of CANSA patient-orientated services such as palliation of cancer patients. The research is undertaken to strengthen our health promotion, awareness programmes and support services on the basis of evidence based findings and is relevant to the South African population and includes the following:
- Cancer Stigma Project
- Photovoice Project
- Psychosocial – best practice outcome based. Adult and paediatric and applicable to CANSA service delivery
- Cancer prevention and detection, quality of life
- Evaluating Palliative Care training in the oncology registrar program
- Processes and performance in respect of CANSA service delivery that will overall ensure and impact on more effectiveness in the risk of cancer
- Survivorship and caregiver studies
- Dignity Scale Project
- Healthy lifestyle choices to reduce cancer risk and the establishment of effective CANSA programmes
- Effective communication in CANSA services and programmes
- Ask a question or make a comment regarding our research in the box at the bottom of this page.
- Click here to make a secure online donation to support this research project or make a direct deposit to ABSA Bank, Account: CANSA Research, number: 4079965964, Branch: 632005, Reference: Type C Research projects.
- Read more about CANSA research here.