Type C Research Projects
Our type C research projects only cover aspects of CANSA patient-orientated services such as palliation of cancer patients. The research is undertaken to strengthen our health promotion, awareness programmes and support services on the basis of evidence-based findings and is relevant to the South African population and includes the following:
- Psychosocial – best practice outcome based. Adult and paediatric and applicable to CANSA service delivery
- Cancer prevention and detection, quality of life
- Processes and performance in respect of CANSA service delivery that will overall ensure and impact on more effectiveness in the risk of cancer
- Survivorship and caregiver studies
- Healthy lifestyle choices to reduce cancer risk and the establishment of effective CANSA programmes
- Effective communication in CANSA services and programmes
- Ask a question or make a comment regarding our research in the box at the bottom of this page.
- Click here to make a secure online donation to support this research project or make a direct deposit to ABSA Bank, Account: CANSA Research, number: 4079965964, Branch: 632005, Reference: Type C Research projects.
- Read more about CANSA research here.