Research Study – Fertility Preservation
Eligible cancer survivors are invited to participate in a research study entitled Exploring the subjective experience of fertility preservation of cancer survivors
The study aims to explore the subjective experience of cancer survivors on their personal experience of fertility preservation.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you:
1. are between the ages of 18-45 years
2. received cancer treatment at least 6 months ago
3. undergone fertility preservation before receiving treatment
4. comfortable reading/responding in English/Afrikaans
5. reside in Cape Town or Johannesburg
If you participate in this study you will be asked to do a face to face interview. The interview will take place in a private and safe environment. A date and time will be arranged to accommodate you as the participant. The interview should take about 60-90 minutes. This study is being conducted independently as a Masters Thesis through Stellenbosch University.
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please contact the researcher on the details provided below.
- Supervisor: Dr R Roomaney
- 021 808 3973