Post Your ‘Close the Gap in Cancer Care’ Video for World Cancer Day
This World Cancer Day, you can learn about how to close the gap in cancer care.
The first year of the #CloseTheCareGap campaign is about understanding and recognising the inequities in cancer care around the globe and in our own country. It’s about having an open mind, challenging assumptions and looking at the hard facts.
This #WorldCancerDay, we recognise the power of knowledge. We know that every single one of us has the ability to make a difference, large or small, and that together we can make real progress in reducing the global impact of cancer.
- On 4 February (World Cancer Day), we call on you, whoever and wherever you are, to play your part in creating a cancer-free world by raising awareness through a personal video message.
- Create a short video message encouraging all you know to help close the gap in cancer care in SA.
- To emphasize the idea of ‘closing the gap’ show yourself closing a door, a lid, a book… (be creative) in your video.
- End your video off with “How will you close the gap in cancer care?”
- Remember to use the #CloseTheCareGap and #WorldCancerDay hashtags when you share on your online platforms.
Gerda Strauss, CANSA Head of Service Chatting About How CANSA is Closing the Care Gap:
Lucy Balona, CANSA Head of Marketing & Communication ‘Lets #CloseTheCareGap!’
CANSA Mbombela team help #CloseTheCareGap for World Cancer Day
Cancer Survivor, Elise Fourie talks about #CloseTheCareGap for World Cancer Day
Examples of videos from the UICC WCD team: