CANSA Vacancy – Fund Development Coordinator (Cape Metro)
CANSA is looking to recruit a suitable candidate in the position of Fund Development Coordinator (Cape Metro) and invites competent and qualified persons to apply for the following position.
Purpose of the Job:
- To mobilise and develop communities that will enable the delivery of CANSA’s health programmes and actively initiate income generating activities to ensure sustainability.
- Download pdf with job requirements & contact info here…
- Deadline: Apply via email to email@example.com by 26 November 2020 – please use the job reference: FDC Cape Metro in the subject line when applying for this position.
- Our Purpose: To lead the fight against cancer in South Africa.
- Our Mission: To be the preferred non-profit leader that enables research, educates the public and provides support to all people affected by cancer.
- Read more…