“Be with You” Pendants to Support Loved Ones Going Through Treatment
The “Be with You” pendants can be given to a loved one going through cancer treatment, by a husband or wife, or family to grandparents, or a friend to a friend or partner to partner, so that they know you are thinking of them. Due to COVID, loved ones often aren’t able to be with cancer patients when they need it most, and this pendant is a tangible reminder that you are there in heart and mind.
You’ll also be supporting CANSA and the services they provide to patients, as a percentage from the sale of each pendant will be given to CANSA.
The beautiful necklaces are made locally in Cape Town, by Free Range Jewellery.
Orders via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When an order is placed, information will be provided with details regarding enquiries, orders, payment and shipment / collection.
- Local postage can be arranged with an insured courier at R100.
- International postage can also be arranged at additional cost.
Necklace & Disc Options:
- 13 mm solid silver disc & silver necklace included at @ R400.
- 17 mm solid silver disc & silver necklace included @ R430.
- 13 mm solid rose gold or yellow gold with gold necklace included @ R3 350.
The discs can have a maximum of x 2 initials on the front of disc and have a cancer ribbon on the back.