The responsibility rests with patients to contact CANSA for assistance. Read more...

Apply for a Type B Research Grant

Type “B’ category defines environmental carcinogen research projects initiated and managed by us. Read more…

Please contact the Research Administration office for a grant application form.

Call for Projects for Master of Public Health Students

Get Involved

  • Ask a question or make a comment regarding our research funding in the box at the bottom of this page.
  • Read more about CANSA research here.
Do you have a question?
Book a counselling session

CANSA Tele Counselling

 0800 22 6622 Toll Free
 072 197 9305 English and Afrikaans
 071 867 3530 Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati


  Find Your Care Centre

About Us | Get in Touch

Sign up to receive news and updates: